ENGLEWOOD — The Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) has named 44 senior students who will serve as Student Ambassadors during the 2017-2018 school year. These students learn leadership skills and public speaking to represent MVCTC as spokespersons for the school.
The MVCTC Student Ambassadors visit the 27 MVCTC partner school districts in the fall to share their experiences, career technical programs, and career goals with high school sophomores. All of the sophomores from the 27-partner school have the opportunity to select two career programs to visit at MVCTC during the annual Sophomore Career Days in December. For more information about Sophomore Career Days or visiting MVCTC, please call (937) 854-8056.
Miami County MVCTC Ambassadors for the 2017-2018 school year are:
• Sara Fuentes, Health Careers Academy student from Bethel
• Logan Hayes, Sports Management and Marketing student from Miami East
• Stella Hazel, Cosmetology student from Miami East
• Kaitlyn Jurgens, Graphic Commerical Art student from Tipp City
• Carly Newman, Dental Assistant student from Milton-Union
• Bryan Prosser, Aviation Maintenance Technician student from Milton-Union
• Erin Shipe, Veterinary Science student from Milton-Union
For more information about MVCTC, please visit www.mvctc.com.
For over 45 years, MVCTC has been providing career technical education for 27 partner school districts encompassing five counties, including Darke, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, and Warren Counties. MVCTC is dedicated to providing in-demand workforce training for youth, adults, and organizations in the Miami Valley.