Troy City Schools kindergarten enrollment information

TROY — Troy City Schools have announced the district’s Kindergarten registration and enrollment dates for the 2017-2018 school year.

Registration will be held from March 13 through April 7 for children 5 years-old on or before Aug. 1, 2017.

Parents can register online at Click on “online enrollment form” on the left side of the district homepage. Provide all information requested on the forms through this link.

If you do not have online access, forms can be picked up and returned at the Board of Education Office at 500 N. Market Street.

After completing the registration forms, it is necessary to provide the documentation below to complete the enrollment

process. Forms can be dropped off at specific times at the school building of attendance on the dates below. If you are unsure which building your child will attend, you can contact the Board of Education Office at 332-6700.

Where: Concord, noon to 6 p.m. on April 18; Hook, 4-6 p.m. on April 19; Heywood, 4-6 p.m. April 20; Kyle, 4-6 p.m. April 18; Cookson, 4-6 p.m. on April 19; and Forest, 4-6 p.m. April 20.

What to bring:Birth certificate (passport, certificate of baptism or other birth affidavit) confirming your child was

born on or before August 1, 2012.Custody papers (if applicable), Immunization records, Preschool or previous kindergarten history, Photo I.D. of enrolling party, Proof of residence (example: lease, mortgage document, utility bill, etc. with name of the parent/guardian enrolling the child).

By bringing all the above with you, you will be able to complete the process for your child to be enrolled.

If you are unable to provide all necessary information at the time of registration, the school will enroll

your child when all forms have been completed and returned to your child’s home school.

Your child must have a physical examination authorized by a licensed physician BEFORE the first day of

school. The examination should occur within one year of the start of the school year. Forms are available

at the end online registration form, at the Board of Education Office, and at all elementary buildings.

Note: Foster children need to be registered through Children’s Services and enrolled by a caseworker.

Open Enrollment:Parents must enroll their child in their home school or home district. Open enrollment requests will not be accepted at this time, there is a separate process for open enrollment. If you wish to apply for open enrollment, please call the Board of Education office at 332-6700. The window for submitting these applications is April 17 – May 12.

For more information, visit