TROY — Each year, proud Troy residents bring their out-of-town guests to the see the Christmas decorations and exhibit at the Troy-Hayner Cultural Center. Don’t miss your opportunity to see what all the fuss is about. This year’s exhibit, “A Handmade Christmas,” is a juried exhibition of family heirlooms and artistic creations that will be on display through Jan. 3. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Every area of the Hayner Mansion is decked out in spectacularly adorned trees, mantels, and windows that display the talents of several local decorators. The Hayner Center would like to thank our 2015 decorators and sponsors.
• The Courtyard, East Room, Hall, and Lower Staircase: Mary Nilsen, Rich Nilsen, Donna Crosier, Aaron Gosser, Amber Howard, Josh Howard, Vicky Hand, Sue Nelson, Diane Rench, and Rosemary Woodard
• The Upper Staircase and Window Seat: Jackie Boyd, Rhonda Copeland, Juanita Walker and Pam Voisard with contributions by Aja Fiessinger, Meghan Fiessinger, Lauren Fiessinger, Doug Copeland, and Alan Walker
• The Fulker-Nichols Gallery: The 3 Weird Sisters Studio – Doris Richards and Kelly Rank
• The Solarium: Touch of Elegance – Lisa Phyillaier and Sarah Clark
• The Study: David Fair on the Square – David Fair, Gina Griffith and Beth Akins
• The Parlor: Your Personal Florist – Lori Stotler
• The Conference Room: James Duty and Sheila Fulks
• The Ball Room: Frame Mill Gallery – Greg Rogers and Lindsey Cherry
• The Art Studio: Dawn Flory, Instructor, Home School Art Students, Jaiden and Landon Flory